6.4-magnitude Earthquake in Japan
An earthquake of magnitude 6.4 shook Japan, Reuters reported, citing the American Geophysical Institute.
The epicenter was at sea, 103 kilometers northeast of Honshu Island and 64 kilometers deep.
There is no evidence of casualties and material damage.
- » First Snow in Some Places Around Bulgaria Over the Weekend
- » Death Toll Climbs to 48 in California's Most Lethal Wildfire Disaster
- » Bulgaria Joins 1st Global Multi-Agency Operation Codenamed 30 Days at Sea
- » Cloudy Skies Over Most of Bulgaria Today, Rain in Some Areas
- » Over 2350 Old Tires have been Collected in Sofia in the Last Month
- » 44 Dead in California Fires