6.4-magnitude Earthquake in Japan
An earthquake of magnitude 6.4 shook Japan, Reuters reported, citing the American Geophysical Institute.
The epicenter was at sea, 103 kilometers northeast of Honshu Island and 64 kilometers deep.
There is no evidence of casualties and material damage.
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding