Don't Worry, You won't be Deported: UK Minister Tells EU Citizens
Brexit minister David Davis told EU citizens living in Britain on Wednesday not to worry about the country’s departure from the European Union, saying they were not about to be deported, Reuters reports.
But Davis, speaking to a parliamentary committee, said one sticking point in protecting citizens’ rights might be over voting rights in other countries - something British ministers may have to settle through bilateral negotiations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria Expected to Ease Quarantine Measures Next Week
- » COVID-19 in Germany - The Spread of the Virus Seems to Slow Down
- » The EC Waives Customs Duties and VAT for Import of Necessary Medical Equipment
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear
- » The EC Called for Free Movement of Critical Workers to be Guaranteed