Don't Worry, You won't be Deported: UK Minister Tells EU Citizens
Brexit minister David Davis told EU citizens living in Britain on Wednesday not to worry about the country’s departure from the European Union, saying they were not about to be deported, Reuters reports.
But Davis, speaking to a parliamentary committee, said one sticking point in protecting citizens’ rights might be over voting rights in other countries - something British ministers may have to settle through bilateral negotiations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Polish Politicians on Decision of EU Court: They Declared War on Us!
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria