Don't Worry, You won't be Deported: UK Minister Tells EU Citizens
Brexit minister David Davis told EU citizens living in Britain on Wednesday not to worry about the country’s departure from the European Union, saying they were not about to be deported, Reuters reports.
But Davis, speaking to a parliamentary committee, said one sticking point in protecting citizens’ rights might be over voting rights in other countries - something British ministers may have to settle through bilateral negotiations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The President of Austria regrets that his country blocked Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Romania's Mass Boycott against Austria after the Schengen Decision
- » Romanian Diplomat: Austria is playing a Double Game between the EU and Russia, these are Anti-European semi-Mafia Actions
- » The Dutch Government will officially Apologize for Slavery
- » Netherlands: Bulgaria has a problem with Human Rights and the Fight against Corruption
- » Officially: Bulgaria and Romania out of Schengen, Croatia is in