Woman from Plovdiv has Bought Bread with Glasses
The Plovdiv woman bought some bread from the store, and when she got home and took out the purchases, she was shaken.
"I took the bread from the bag and looked at it. It turned out, however, that it was watching me as well because I found glasses in it, inside and baked with dough, says the woman who presented herself as Gergana, writes Maritsa. She has posted a photo on a social network. And the text beneath it is: I look at it and it looks at me.
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families
- » Tickets Available for Retro Train Ride from Sofia to Bankya
- » Jenny Sushe Wants More than Half a Million Dollars from Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev
- » The Fines for Bear Grylls's Film after Violations in Bulgarian Rila Park are Paid
- » Cannes Film Festival: 2019 Lineup