The Prime Minister has Requested Dismissal of the Director of the Child Protection Agency
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov submitted a proposal to the Council of Ministers for the release of Ophelia Kaneva as chairman of the State Agency for Child Protection. This was reported by the government information service. The temporary agent is assigned Dr. Valentin Dimitrov, Deputy Chairman of the Agency. Borisov also ordered the Chief Inspectorate of the Council of Ministers to make a thorough inspection of the SACP's activity, in which to specifically analyze the monitoring and control of the specialized institutions for raising children concerning the observance of the rights of the child.
The motive for the change proposed by Prime Minister Borisov in the SACP leadership is the failure to take adequate measures against the violence in the home for children and youth with disabilities "Chrysanthemum" in Gabrovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev