1st Metro Line in Belgrade to be in Fact in 2022
The first metro line in Belgrade will be in fact in 2022. This was stated by Serbian President Alexander Vucic, quoted by SeeNews.
According to his words, the construction starts this year.
According to Serbian media reports, Russian companies will participate in the construction of the metro.
Belgrade plans to build two metro lines with a length of 22 km and 19.8 km.
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth