Company Donations in Bulgaria are Down by More than 25% in 2016
Company donations in Bulgaria are down by more than 25% in 2016. This is what the Executive Director of the Bulgarian Donation Forum Krasimira Velichkova told Bloomberg TV Bulgaria.
According to her, individuals are starting to donate more. About 8% of people in Bulgaria say they have donated, but the activity of people can not fill the hole that comes from the volumes of donated funds.
''Over the last 10-15 years there has been a marked development of the donor sector in Bulgaria'', Velichkova also said.
"More and more companies are investing in social causes, foundations have their own resources, but in the last three years the volumes of the donated funds are decreasing," said the executive director of the Bulgarian Donors' Forum.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Improvement of the Business Climate in Bulgaria in November
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren