Canada Working Hard to Convince Trump on NAFTA
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Tuesday Canada was working hard to convince U.S. President Donald Trump that the NAFTA trade agreement was in the interest of the United States as well as other countries, Reuters reported.
“We’re working very hard to make sure that our neighbor to the south recognizes how good NAFTA is and that it has benefited not just our economy but his economy and the world economy,” Trudeau said at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela