Head of State: Bulgarian Foreign Policy Must Create Friends, Not Enemies
''My mandate started with the formation of a caretaker government. The office of Prof. Gerdzhikov fulfilled his duties properly and held parliamentary elections. For the first year of my mandate, I promulgated 86 laws. I exercised this power, guided by the position that they are harming Bulgarian citizens'', Bulgarian President Rumen Radev stated.
''Bulgarian foreign policy must be formed in our country and stand out. It must create friends, not enemies.'' This was announced by President Rumen Radev at a press conference on the occasion of one year of his inauguration, BGNES reported.
Expect more details.
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition
- » Registry Agency: As of August 16, Commercial Register Users Could Make Checks by National Identity Number