Since Today the Districts of Vidin and Stara Zagora Are Also in a Flu Epidemic
Since today the districts of Vidin and Stara Zagora are also in a flu epidemic, according to bTV.
Until 26 January, the students in the Stara Zagora region and the Bobov Dol district are in flu holiday, and due to a high incidence of influenza, it was instructed not to hold classes for the same period and two schools in Dupnitsa.
Since today, the classes have resumed on the territory of the Pazardjik region.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Warns: By End of Summer 90% of All Infections in Europe Will Be Delta Variant
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 93 New Cases
- » Russia amid Third Wave Reports over 17,500 Daily COVID-19 Cases
- » Seven New Areas without Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Celebrities and Religious Leaders Will Try to Convince Bulgarian Roma to Vaccinate
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 120 New Cases