Since Today the Districts of Vidin and Stara Zagora Are Also in a Flu Epidemic
Since today the districts of Vidin and Stara Zagora are also in a flu epidemic, according to bTV.
Until 26 January, the students in the Stara Zagora region and the Bobov Dol district are in flu holiday, and due to a high incidence of influenza, it was instructed not to hold classes for the same period and two schools in Dupnitsa.
Since today, the classes have resumed on the territory of the Pazardjik region.
- » 120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » Congo Announces 11 New Confirmed Ebola Cases
- » Over 145,000 Families in Bulgaria have Reproductive Problems
- » Sadiq Khan to Ban Junk Food Advertising on London Transport to Tackle Child Obesity