The Eurozone has Approved Another Financial Tranche for Greece
Eurozone finance ministers allocated € 6.7 billion to Greece, France's press quoted the BNR as saying. The deal was approved in response to the next reforms taken on creditors' recommendation.
One of them, the limitation of the right to strike, prompted a mass protest in Athens a week ago.
The amount approved today will be used to pay off part of the huge government debt and as a financial buffer to Greece. The country received three multi-billion-dollar bailouts over the last seven years. The government of Alexis Tsipras hopes to return to the free credit market in August, reminds the National Radio.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Finance Ministry: If there is No New Budget by June 10 - Bulgaria could only Spend as much as it Collects
- » Bulgarian National Bank: The Technical Work on the Adoption of the Euro Continues
- » Bulgaria: Inflation Decline and GDP Growth