A Flu Epidemic was Announced in Dimitrovgrad, Tryavna and Dryanovo
RZI - Gabrovo announces a flu epidemic in the municipalities of Tryavna and Dryanovo from today, the Ministry of Health announced. The days until January 26 are reported to be without school attendance.
A flu epidemic is announced today in the municipality of Dimitrovgrad.
Until a second order in the municipalities, with a declared flu epidemic, the children's and females consultations, the visits to the medical institutions for hospital care and the prophylactic immunizations are suspended.
The Ruse region is in a pre-epidemic period.
From January 23, 2018, the flu epidemic was abolished on the territory of Pernik district.
The picture is dynamic, with regional health inspections monitoring epidemic data and take immediate measures.
- » 120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » Congo Announces 11 New Confirmed Ebola Cases
- » Over 145,000 Families in Bulgaria have Reproductive Problems
- » Sadiq Khan to Ban Junk Food Advertising on London Transport to Tackle Child Obesity