A Flu Epidemic was Announced in Dimitrovgrad, Tryavna and Dryanovo
RZI - Gabrovo announces a flu epidemic in the municipalities of Tryavna and Dryanovo from today, the Ministry of Health announced. The days until January 26 are reported to be without school attendance.
A flu epidemic is announced today in the municipality of Dimitrovgrad.
Until a second order in the municipalities, with a declared flu epidemic, the children's and females consultations, the visits to the medical institutions for hospital care and the prophylactic immunizations are suspended.
The Ruse region is in a pre-epidemic period.
From January 23, 2018, the flu epidemic was abolished on the territory of Pernik district.
The picture is dynamic, with regional health inspections monitoring epidemic data and take immediate measures.
- » Bulgaria to Finish Building Fence on Romanian Border Next Week
- » Increase in Palm Oil Consumption in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's EUR 24.9 Million Ambulance Supply Tender Attracts Seven Bids
- » Ministry of Health to Open Bids for Delivery of 400 Emergency Ambulances
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Lifts Ban on Poultry Markets
- » Rise in Incidence of Lyme Disease, Marseilles Fever, Dysentery and Salmonella in Bulgaria