The Tension Between the United States and Turkey has been Getting Higher
The tension between the United States and Turkey has been getting higher, Nova TV reported.
Washington urged Ankara to restrain after Turkish troops entered Northwest Syria. Purpose of the operation in the area of Afrin is the Kurdish militia "Forces for the Protection of the People".
Ankara considers them a terrorist group. But it is an important part of the United States-backed coalition against IDIL.
Various sources report more than 10 civilian casualties during Turkish air strikes, but Ankara stresses that all victims are terrorists. At least one killed and dozens injured in a shelling out of Syrian territory against the Turkish border town of Reykhanli
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Asen Vassilev: Each Party will have a Deputy Prime Minister
- » Olaf Scholz was Elected as Chancellor of Germany
- » Kalina Konstantinova from WCC Confirmed that she was Nominated for Deputy Prime Minister
- » The Biden-Putin Video Meeting: Two Hours of Mutual Warnings
- » GERB proposes: Either Deputies with COVID Certificates or All Sectors Work without them
- » “Vazrazhdane” will Demand a Referendum on the Green Certificate