Tsipras: The Macedonian Nation has Never Existed
"The Macedonian nation has never existed," Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras said in an interview with the Ethnos newspaper quoted by the News 24/7 portal and Nova TV. The interview of Tsipras will be published on Sunday. In it, he talks about the name dispute with the Republic of Macedonia, the possible decisions, the opinion of the Greek government, and the importance of the irredentist issue.
The News 24/7 portal, which publishes excerpts from the Tsipras interview, is part of Ethnos Media Group. In reference to the diametrically opposed position of his party's "Independent Greeks" on the name issue, Tsipras states the following: "Panos Kamenos will not become Andonis Samaras," underlining that the leader of "Independent Greeks" will not create a problem for government.
- » Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more
- » the Streets of the Capital Turned into a Real Action Arena that Ended with Arrests.
- » Pasko Ermenkov Apologized for the Created Panic about "Poisoned" Water in Sofia
- » The Government Approved Over BGN 2 Million for Salaries in the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa
- » Radev to Putin: Bulgaria and Russia must be Frank with Each Other
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift