Terrorists Attacked a Hotel in Kabul
At least 4 people attacked the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul yesterday, officials said in Afghanistan, quoted by the BBC.
Security forces managed the situation after a 12-hour operation and liquidated the attackers. The attack killed 5 hotel guests, including one foreigner, 6-have been injured.
The attackers entered the hotel and opened fire on the visitors. The attack started at 21:00 local time. Fire occurred in the kitchen of the hotel restaurant and on the fourth floor of the building.
Intercontinental Hotel is state-owned, and it often organizes conferences and celebrations. A technology conference was held at the time of the attack in the building. The hotel also hosts foreigners.
The hotel was subjected to an attack by the Taliban in 2011. Then 21 people died, including the nine assailants.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison
- » A Woman's Body was found in Sofia Region
- » Bulgaria: More than 50 Minors were found in a Nightclub in Blagoevgrad during a Police Operation