Meteorologists have Warned of Strong Winds and Heavy Rainfalls
Warning of dangerous weather was announces for tomorrow by National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology. The Mediterranean Cyclone Albena will pass through the country, the BNR announced.
Due to the expected heavy rainfall and strong wind, orange code has been declared for all North and Eastern Bulgaria as well as for the Haskovo and Kardzhali regions.
Expected amounts of rainfall in Northern Bulgaria are up to 30, and in the East - up to 40 liters per square meter.
The wind pulses will exceed 80 kilometers per hour. Yellow is the code for all the other nine areas in southeastern and southern central Bulgaria where rainfall of up to 25 liters per square meter is expected and a strong wind again.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"
- » Europe and the US in Sweltering Heat, 50 Degrees in Iraq
- » Over 1,000 killed in Spain's Heatwave
- » Bulgaria: The Weather will get Hotter in the coming days
- » Bulgaria: Extreme Danger of Fires Today
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria