Turkey Announced the Offensive Against the Syrian City of Afrin
Turkey announced the start of a military operation against the Kurdish-controlled Syrian city of Afrin.
More than 70 bombs were fired at Aphrod in Aleppo province, with Turkey's army in the neighboring Turkish province of Hatay.
And Defense Secretary Nurettin Djiknikli said the actual invasion is a matter of a few hours. He rejected the US claims that the Kurdish People's Self-Defense Groups supported by them are not a terrorist group.
Ankara takes the offensive after Washington announced last week that it would help the Syrian Kurds build a 30-thousand-strong army to guard the border with Turkey.
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela