Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Made an Emergency Landing in Australia
Malaysia Airlines aircraft made an emergency landing in central Australia due to a technical malfunction causing strong vibrations, according to the Australian portal 9news.
The A300, with more than 200 passengers aboard, was flying from Sydney to Kuala Lumpur. According to the passengers, the problems started after four hours of flight - the lights went out in the cabin and the plane began to vibrate. After a while, the crew reported that the situation was under control and the plane landed in Alice Springs, central Australia. None of the passengers were injured. A Malaysia Airlines statement states that nothing is in jeopardy for flight safety and that the captain of the aircraft has decided to land in order to receive assistance in connection with a malfunction of one of the engines.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Bulgarian Woman is among the Seven Victims of the Landslide in Italy
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan
- » Bulgaria: A Tanker Exploded in Ruse - One Casualty Reported
- » Bulgaria: Police Officer injured during a Chase with Migrants remains in Critical Condition
- » At least 35 Injured after 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake in Turkey