Winter Returns, Precipitation Begins
Today's weather will be relatively mild for January.
On Saturday and Sunday, however, there will be changes and the winter will return with full force, according to the medium-term weather forecast.
Mediterranean Cyclone will be formed today, which will influence the weather in Bulgaria on Saturday. There will be precipitation over the whole country - in the lower parts of the rain, on the higher it will snow.
After a short break in rainfall, on Sunday a new cyclone will pass through the Balkans, which will have a greater impact. Rain will start again - at the beginning of the rain in the lower parts, in the mountains it will snow. In the late afternoon of Sunday and the night on Mondays in many places there will be snow and a snow cover will form.
The northeast wind will grow in the new week.
On Monday and Tuesday next week it will be mostly cloudy with snow. Temperatures will not be very low. Morning will be negative between -5 and -6 degrees. In places with snow cover will be a bit lower, during the day - around and a little over 0 degrees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects