Winter Returns, Precipitation Begins
Today's weather will be relatively mild for January.
On Saturday and Sunday, however, there will be changes and the winter will return with full force, according to the medium-term weather forecast.
Mediterranean Cyclone will be formed today, which will influence the weather in Bulgaria on Saturday. There will be precipitation over the whole country - in the lower parts of the rain, on the higher it will snow.
After a short break in rainfall, on Sunday a new cyclone will pass through the Balkans, which will have a greater impact. Rain will start again - at the beginning of the rain in the lower parts, in the mountains it will snow. In the late afternoon of Sunday and the night on Mondays in many places there will be snow and a snow cover will form.
The northeast wind will grow in the new week.
On Monday and Tuesday next week it will be mostly cloudy with snow. Temperatures will not be very low. Morning will be negative between -5 and -6 degrees. In places with snow cover will be a bit lower, during the day - around and a little over 0 degrees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Droughts alone could cost 1% of GDP in Central Eastern Europe in Coming Years
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded