In 60 Schools in the Country the Classes are Stopped
The classes in 60 schools in the country are stopped. The reasons are bad weather, poor traffic conditions, faults in the heating system, disrupted power supply or high number of sick students due to the flu, reported the Ministry of Education and Science.
It is expected tomorrow the number of schools to be forced to increase, as a flu epidemic was announced in Pazardzhik on Thursday and the children will not be in school from 19 to 23 January. Flu holidays is announced for the children from 40 schools in the Pernik district for 18 and 19 January. Due to poor weather and poor traffic conditions in 3 schools in Sliven district, the classes are suspended on January 18th. They are in several villages in the municipality of Tvarditsa. In Smolyan District two educational institutions - in the villages of Momchilovtsi and Smilyan are closed due to the bad weather. Because of the lack of electricity, the classes were stopped at a school in the Razgrad district, one in the Sofia region, two in the Stara Zagora region. There are more closed schools in Plovdiv, Dobrich and Pazardjik, and the reasons are the bad weather and the impassable roads.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » May 24 - Bulgaria Celebrates National Day of Culture and Slavic Script
- » Bulgaria: Three Options for Schools in September
- » High School Graduates Will Receive Their Diplomas on Time
- » M3 College Becomes the First Online PR College in Bulgaria
- » The Cabinet has Approved 2.4 Million BGN for Scientific Research for Related to COVID-19
- » Minister Krasimir Valchev: The School Year will End without Attendance