Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
Grigor Dimitrov won a very nervous match against Andrey Rublev and qualified for the 1/8-finals of the Australian Open Tennis Championship. Last year's semi-finalist of the Grand Slam Grand Prix won against the 20-year-old Russian with 6:3, 4:6, 6:4, 6:4 and took a special revenge for the second round of the US Open last season.
On the 1/8-finals Dimitrov is expecting the winner of the match between No. 15 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (Fr) and No. 17 Nick Kyrgios (Avl), which should start shortly after 10 am.
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov