Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
Hurricane wind shut down Bansko ski center.
The facilities do not work for security reasons, as yesterday's winds ranged between 120 and 150 km / h.
Tourists who have bought a card are the facilities without having used it, have received their money back.
Strong wind, as well as snowfall, caused problems in several regions of Bulgaria. In Smolyan and Karlovo, a state of emergency was declared.
The traffic on many roads in the country was limited, and dozens of settlements were out of power due to accidents on the power grid.
The weather forecasts expect the wind to begin to weaken at the end of the day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Tourism Boasts 70% Growth This Summer
- » Public Trensport in Greece AccessibleOnly with Negative Coronavirus Test as of 13 September
- » Bus Driver of Sunny Beach – Sofia Route Fired After Falling Asleep Twice
- » US Travelers Face New Restrictions when Visiting EU
- » The Stories of Three Foreigners and Their Lives in Bulgaria
- » Greece Introduces Draconian Safety Measures for Unvaccinated Tourists