Emirates Airlines Ordered Aircrafts for USD 16 Billion
Emirates Airlines has signed a $ 16 billion deal for the purchase of 36 Airbus A380 aircrafts a few days after the European company reported that due to lack of orders it could stop producing those machines.
The company announced they have received rigid orders for 20 of the big planes with options for 16 more. Deliveries are scheduled to begin in 2020, reported BGNews.
Emirates is already the largest customer in the world for the A380 - the airline owns 101 such airplanes in its fleet.
- » Business Economists Say Trump Tariffs will Harm US
- » Nova to Sell Ad Time for A1 Bulgaria
- » Renewable Resort: Greek Island to Run on Wind and Solar Power
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%