Emirates Airlines Ordered Aircrafts for USD 16 Billion
Emirates Airlines has signed a $ 16 billion deal for the purchase of 36 Airbus A380 aircrafts a few days after the European company reported that due to lack of orders it could stop producing those machines.
The company announced they have received rigid orders for 20 of the big planes with options for 16 more. Deliveries are scheduled to begin in 2020, reported BGNews.
Emirates is already the largest customer in the world for the A380 - the airline owns 101 such airplanes in its fleet.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Bulgarian Association of Restaurants Insist Employees to Work Outdoors Without Masks in Sarcastic Statement
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It