Emirates Airlines Ordered Aircrafts for USD 16 Billion
Emirates Airlines has signed a $ 16 billion deal for the purchase of 36 Airbus A380 aircrafts a few days after the European company reported that due to lack of orders it could stop producing those machines.
The company announced they have received rigid orders for 20 of the big planes with options for 16 more. Deliveries are scheduled to begin in 2020, reported BGNews.
Emirates is already the largest customer in the world for the A380 - the airline owns 101 such airplanes in its fleet.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tens of Thousands Protest in Russia Demanding Navalny's Release, over 2000 Arrested
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » European Economy Shrinks Above Expectations in January
- » All Hydro- and Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria Activated to Compensate for Turned off Reactor of Kozloduy NPP
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Bulgaria: Minor Incident in Kozloduy NPP, Unit 5 Temporarily Closed