The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
The Buzludzha Monument can receive European funding for protection after it enters the program for the seven most endangered monuments in Europe, Nova TV reported.
Stara Zagora Regional Governor Gergana Mikova said that Buzludzha guard will be appointed soon.
The aim is to stop the almost daily invasion and vandalism in the monument.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly