The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
The Buzludzha Monument can receive European funding for protection after it enters the program for the seven most endangered monuments in Europe, Nova TV reported.
Stara Zagora Regional Governor Gergana Mikova said that Buzludzha guard will be appointed soon.
The aim is to stop the almost daily invasion and vandalism in the monument.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Will Patrol Small Towns and Villages Hunting Drunk Drivers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny
- » Bulgaria Recovers after Disastrous Floods
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Temperatures Keep Falling, Occasional Snowfalls
- » Bulgaria’s Premier: We Don’t Spend Money on Tanks and Aircraft Only, We Also Build Education Infrastructure
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rains Stop But Freezing Cold Is Coming