Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place For the Whole Country
A yellow warning for strong winds is in place for the whole country, according to the website of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology. Northwest wind with an average speed of 14-19 m/s and gusts up to 24 m/s is expected.
People are advised to watch out for flying debris. Disruption to daily outdoor activities possible in places.
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today