The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia
The National Assembly ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia by law.
At first vote, the law was passed unanimously by 182 MPs, while the second was supported by 186 MPs.
The treaty was ratified by the Macedonian Parliament three days ago. It was approved by 61 of 120 MPs.
It was signed last year on 1 August by the two Prime Ministers - Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev.
Its purpose is the common European future and the development of the countries.
- » Pasko Ermenkov Apologized for the Create Panic about "Poisoned" Water in Sofia
- » The Government Approved Over BGN 2 Million for Salaries in the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han