NIMH: Precipitation in the Country to Stop, Maximum Temperatures at 0-5°C
It will remain windy today, with moderate and strong northwestern wind. Already in the morning, precipitation in Western Bulgaria will stop and cloudiness will start scattering and decreasing.
In the afternoon, precipitation will stop in the eastern regions, too. The maximum temperatures will range between 0°C and 5°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Protest Against the Construction of a Waste Burning Site in Sofia
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!