Dangerous Climate Change is the Greatest Risk to the World in 2018
Dangerous climate change and natural disasters are the most likely global risks in 2018, according to a study by the World Economic Forum, quoted by CNBC.
Nearly 1000 specialists have been interviewed for their projections for the current year. The listed risks are from different spheres - economic, environmental, geopolitical, social and technological.
Top 5 Global Risks by Indicator "Most likely to occur":
1. Dangerous climate change
2. Natural disasters
4. Theft and fraud with personal data
5. Failure of measures against climate change
Top 5 Global Risks by Indicator "Impact on Population":
1. Use of weapons of mass destruction
2. Dangerous climate change
3. Natural disasters
4. Failure of measures against climate change
5. Crisis with water resources
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather Forecast: Windy with Maximum Temperatures between 10C and 15C
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow