An Earthquake Shook the Capital of Taiwan
An earthquake rocked the Taiwanese capital of Taipei. The quake was 5.7 on the Richter scale and it's happened today, informs Reuters.
Witnesses of the natural phenomenon commented that buildings in the center of the city were slightly moving. There is no information about injured people or material damage.
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today