Tomorrow will be Clear Who will be the Next PM of Romania
It is expected tomorrow to be clear who will be the new Prime Minister of Romania.
The political upheaval took place after the ruling Social Democratic Party took its trust from Prime Minister Mihai Tudose and he resigned.
This will be the third change of Prime Minister in the Social Democrats government for the past year.
The governors proposed MEP Viorica Dăncilă for the post. If her candidacy is approved, the country will for the first time be run by a woman.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » Referendum in Bulgaria? Ex-Showman is Gathering Signatures to Change the Republic from Parliamentary to Presidential
- » Bulgarian MEP: The Statement of North Macedonia’s President repeats the Hateful Rhetoric against Bulgaria
- » The Central Election Committee recommends April 2 as the Date for Early Elections in Bulgaria
- » “We Continue the Change” is Negotiating with “Democratic Bulgaria” for Joint Participation in the Elections