Boyko Borisov Presents the Presidency's Priorities to the European Parliament
10:00 PM Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will present the priorities of the Bulgarian presidency of the Council of the European Union in the European Parliament (EP) in Strasbourg.
At the beginning, the first plenary session in Strasbourg, Estonia, which handed us the Presidency, was once again highly praised for its professionalism.
Brexit continues to be the hottest European topic and will today remind the upcoming complicated negotiations during the Bulgarian presidency.
In this context, Prime Minister Borisov will present the priorities for the next six months:
- the future of Europe and young people;
- a European perspective for the Western Balkans;
- security and stability in Europe;
- digital economy and skills of the future.
A general press conference of the President of the European Parliament Antonio Tajani with the Bulgarian Prime Minister is expected around noon.
- » A Dog Caught Nearly 200 kg of Heroin at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » First Comments from Euroleaders at the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Virtual Reality – The future of European industry at WATIFY: Inspire to Transform
- » The best WATIFY Technological Transformation for 2018 is…