Bitcoin Falls More than 7% as Regulation Worries Mount
The price of bitcoin extended its sharp tumble of the past 24 hours, dropping more than seven percent on the Bitstamp exchange on Wednesday, spooked by worries regulators may try to clamp down on the highly-volatile trading in the digital currency, Reuters reports.
Bitcoin fell to as low as $10,567, not far from its six-week nadir of $10,162 touched the previous day.
- » IIB Board of Directors in Budapest Summed up the Results of 2019: Successful Completion of Relocation to Europe, Record Growth of Loan Portfolio and Key Performance Indicators
- » The United States Owes the UN $ 491 Million
- » The 2020 State Social Security Budget - Adopted
- » The Minimum Retirement Pension Rises to BGN 250 from July 1
- » Standard & Poor Upgraded Sofia's Long-Term Credit Rating
- » Minister Goranov: Bulgaria Has the Highest Credit Rating in the Balkans