Bitcoin Falls More than 7% as Regulation Worries Mount
The price of bitcoin extended its sharp tumble of the past 24 hours, dropping more than seven percent on the Bitstamp exchange on Wednesday, spooked by worries regulators may try to clamp down on the highly-volatile trading in the digital currency, Reuters reports.
Bitcoin fell to as low as $10,567, not far from its six-week nadir of $10,162 touched the previous day.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14