Bourgas Citizens Protest Against Systemic Air Pollution
Residents of Bourgas protest against systemic air pollution in the city, BNR reported.
The organizers of the demonstration point out the plants as sources of pollution. According to them, the petroleum and furniture industry are the main sources of air pollution.
"We demand increased control by the municipality and state institutions", said Stoyan Grozev, one of the organizers of the protest. The device that currently measuring pollutants in the ambient air does not measure all the pollutants that float in the air, he thinks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bank: Bulgaria is among the countries with the most Aging Population in the World
- » Wisdom from a Bulgarian Philosopher: By Wearing your Old Clothes, Things won't Work Out
- » A Bulgarian Woman is among the Seven Victims of the Landslide in Italy
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 46 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Cloudy Weather and Snow in Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Sofia ranks 59th in Air Pollution