Bourgas Citizens Protest Against Systemic Air Pollution
Residents of Bourgas protest against systemic air pollution in the city, BNR reported.
The organizers of the demonstration point out the plants as sources of pollution. According to them, the petroleum and furniture industry are the main sources of air pollution.
"We demand increased control by the municipality and state institutions", said Stoyan Grozev, one of the organizers of the protest. The device that currently measuring pollutants in the ambient air does not measure all the pollutants that float in the air, he thinks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Poor Roads and Lack of Control are the Main Reasons for the Large Number of Accidents
- » Public Transport in Sofia: Changes in Prices of Tickets and Cards
- » EU to Ban the Sale of Petrol and Diesel Cars by 2035
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 549 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Sharp Jump in New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Third Case of Monkeypox has been Confirmed