Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas
Thousands of Britons have bought counterfeit diplomas, BBC reported, quoted by BNT. Employees from the national health system, nurses working in the field of defense were a small part of the holders of falsified documents.
A company that claims to be the largest IT company in the world has operated a network of hundreds of bogus online universities run from a center in the Pakistani city of Karachi. According to the information, between 2013 and 2014, the company sold fake diplomas - master and Ph.D., to more than 3000 people in the UK. The British Ministry of Education said they have taken the necessary measures to deal with "massive fraud", the BBC and the Bulgarian National Television said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Ruja Ignatova is in the Top 10 of the FBI's Most Wanted
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway
- » A Bulgarian is among the 10 Most Wanted Criminals in Spain