Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building
An anonymous bomb alert was received at the Bulgarian representation office in Brussels, the Bulgarian National Radio reported. The building was evacuated and closed this afternoon. The law enforcement officers have not found an explosive device. The diplomatic mission will continue its work tomorrow in a normal schedule.
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv