Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
27 people were killed and more than 80 were injured in a double suicide bombing in downtown Baghdad, world agencies reported.
Terrorists have activated explosive devices on Al-Tayaran Square in the city center, a press spokesman told authorities.
Local media report even higher numbers of injured people.
A month ago Iraq announced that an "Islamic state" had been defeated on the territory of the country. However, jihadists continue with attacks even in heavily guarded areas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations