Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
27 people were killed and more than 80 were injured in a double suicide bombing in downtown Baghdad, world agencies reported.
Terrorists have activated explosive devices on Al-Tayaran Square in the city center, a press spokesman told authorities.
Local media report even higher numbers of injured people.
A month ago Iraq announced that an "Islamic state" had been defeated on the territory of the country. However, jihadists continue with attacks even in heavily guarded areas.
- » At least Four Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas
- » The Bulgarian Church Punished the Abbot, Caught Driving Drunk
- » A Man Scared Children at a School in Sofia (Updated)