Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
27 people were killed and more than 80 were injured in a double suicide bombing in downtown Baghdad, world agencies reported.
Terrorists have activated explosive devices on Al-Tayaran Square in the city center, a press spokesman told authorities.
Local media report even higher numbers of injured people.
A month ago Iraq announced that an "Islamic state" had been defeated on the territory of the country. However, jihadists continue with attacks even in heavily guarded areas.
- » German Police Officers Detained Three People on Suspicion of a Bomb Attack
- » Pirates Attacked an Italian Ship in the Gulf of Mexico
- » Turkish Authorities Found a Truck with 82 Migrants Traveling to Europe (VIDEO)
- » Greek Police Busted a Human Trafficking Group
- » A 50-Year-Old Man Was Stabbed in the Capital's "Iztok" Neighbourhood
- » A Man Robbed Bank Branch in Sofia