Municipalities Should Provide Tighter Control on the Rehabilitation of Apartment Buildings
The Ministry of Regional Development requires municipalities to tighten up rehabilitation of apartment buildings control.
Minister Nikolay Nankov insists that on-site inspections be carried out by representatives of the municipality and the construction supervision at least once a month during the implementation of the renovation works of the building.
In addition, contact information for municipal officials, construction supervisors and investor control should be provided at each entrance. Municipalities should also monitor the unauthorized use of subcontractors.
The poor performance of the renovation could lead to the termination of the contract for the specific building with the Bulgarian Development Bank, reminded the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Dismisses FSC Deputy Chair
- » Normal Traffic on Sofia "Bulgaria" Boulevard will be Resumed on September 10
- » Ralitsa Agayn, FSC: Average Loss for Bulgarians Insured by Olympic will be BGN 200
- » Challenges for Bulgarian Residential Construction
- » Sofia Mayor: Rosarium Repair and Restoration in Boris Garden has Started
- » 11 Foreign Citizens Detained in Police Operation in Sofia