A Man's Body was Found in Front of a Restaurant in Plovdiv
A man about 60 years old was found dead in a parking lot at a restaurant on Tsar Boris III Obedinitel Blvd in Plovdiv.
This was announced by the spokesman of the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior, FOCUS News Agency reported.
The signal for a helpless man is filed after 09.15. The on-arrival medical team found he was already dead.
The causes of death, as well as the identity of the man, are in the process of being clarified.
- » Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more
- » the Streets of the Capital Turned into a Real Action Arena that Ended with Arrests.
- » Pasko Ermenkov Apologized for the Created Panic about "Poisoned" Water in Sofia
- » The Government Approved Over BGN 2 Million for Salaries in the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years