Passenger plane almost fell in the Black Sea (Videos)
A passenger plane almost fell in the Black Sea after leaving the runway at a landing at the airport in Trabzon, northeastern Turkey.
The Turkish airline Pegasus Airlines was flying an Ankara-Trabzon course, said Trabzon Governor Yuguz Yavuz said.
All 162 passengers and crew were evacuated and safe.
According to him, the cause of the accident is still unknown.
The airport will remain closed until 8am local time.
The footage of the accident can see how the plane is stuck in mud. There was panic among the passengers on board. The machine is Boeing -737-800.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A 17-year-old Student Died in a Classroom in Burgas
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance