The United States is Expecting Attacks in Kosovo
The US urged its citizens to be cautious when they visit Kosovo. The State Department's warning is about possible terrorist attacks, BNR reported.
The text states that politically motivated violence exists throughout Kosovo and lists four regions where a Serb minority lives.
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela