The United States is Expecting Attacks in Kosovo
The US urged its citizens to be cautious when they visit Kosovo. The State Department's warning is about possible terrorist attacks, BNR reported.
The text states that politically motivated violence exists throughout Kosovo and lists four regions where a Serb minority lives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Zealand Bans Future Generations from Smoking Cigarettes
- » New Record for the Number of Journalists Worldwide that are Behind Bars
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases