NIMH: Cloudy Weather Today with Snowfall in Many Areas
Today it will be cloudy with snowfall in many areas, more substantial in Western Bulgaria. It will rain and snow in the remote southwestern regions, while in the southeastern regions there will be almost no rain or snowing, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
There will be light east-northeastern wind. The maximum temperatures will range from minus 4°С to minus 2°С in Northern Bulgaria and between minus 1°С and 4°С in Southern Bulgaria and the Black Sea coast, in Sofia around minus 1°C.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels