The Ministry of Health Grants 29,000 For Municipal Hospitals Across the Country
Approximately BGN 28.5 million will be granted from Ministry of Health for activities carried out by municipal hospitals under the Methodology for subsidizing hospitals for 2018.
The amount will finance emergency medical care activities, activities falling outside the scope of compulsory health insurance provided by municipal medical institutions in difficult and / or remote areas of the country; activities related to medical expertise and others.
The number of subsidized medical establishments is expected to exceed 100, ie. over 83% of all municipal medical institutions on the territory of the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM to Protesters: I Hear You But Next Months Will Be Extremely Difficult to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Goranov: The Government Is Not Considering Resigning
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Democratic Bulgaria, Hristo Ivanov: There Must Be Early Elections, People Are Ready For Them
- » Forth Day in a Row: Protests in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas; A Girl Climbed the Former Party House in Sofia
- » Extraordinary Address of Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Remain in Power! The Opposition Will Break the State!