Sweden to Make a State Agency for the Psychosocial Protection of the Population
The Swedish government intends to establish a state service to provide psychological protection to the population, said Prime Minister Stefan Leuven.
He explained that modern total defense must be capable of protecting a democratic society from external influences. According to the Prime Minister's explanation, the purpose of psychological defense is to support the will of the population to protect itself and its resistance to external influence and disinformation, as well as the warlike spirit in the conditions of war. According to Prime Minister Leuven, the optimal policy for Sweden is non-adherence to military units.
- » The Guardian: Sweden Distributes 'Be Prepared for War' Leaflet to all 4.8m Homes
- » Russia Poses no threat to Baltic Republics - Czech Officials
- » US Fighters have Intercepted Two Russian Strategic Bombers near Alaska
- » Near Our Border with Turkey 37 Migrants Were Caught While They Were Trying to Cross It without Any Documents
- » Karakachanov: Our Army Is Not Just For Parades
- » The Military Parade for the Celebration of the Bulgarian Army