Dimitrov Easily Qualified for the Australian Open's Second Round
The Austrian qualifier Dennis Novak (№226 in the rankings) did not put any pressure on Grigor Dimitrov and the Bulgarian qualified for the second round of the Australian Open Tennis Championship. Earlier this morning, World No. 3 won 6:3, 6:2, 6:1 for just over an hour and a half at the Royal Layer Arena in Melbourne.
His next rival will once again be a tennis player who has passed the qualifiers. It will be set in a match between American Mackenzie McDonald (No. 176 in the World) and Swiss Elias Imer (No. 140) to be played later today.
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov