Flu Epidemic in Pernik
The Health Inspection in Pernik has announced a flu epidemic on the territory of Pernik district, which is in force today, the press center of the Ministry of Health announced. Children and females routine checks, hospital visits and prophylactic immunizations are stopped. The directors of the hospitals are ordered to provide extra beds for the internal compartments. 15, 16 and 17 January to be declared as non-school days in the area.
An epidemic was also announced in Plovdiv region. The number of sick people in the districts of Stara Zagora, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo and Sofia is also high.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
- » Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 Newly Registered Cases, 163 Cured
- » Chinese Virologist: Coronavirus Was Made in Wuhan Lab