More than 40 People Remain Missing after the Mudslides in California
Several dozen people remain missing after mudslides in southern California, the France press reported, citing local authorities. "We are looking for 43 people ... This number is constantly changing," said Sheriff Bill Brown of Santa Barbara County.
At this point, the death of 17 people has been confirmed. The mudslides in the southwest US state have destroyed many houses and cut off roads. The natural disaster was caused by heavy rainfall on Monday and Tuesday in areas exposed by the big fire in California last month.
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours