Policemen Decided to Temporarily Suspend the Protest Actions
The Syndicated Federation of Employees of the Ministry of Interior said its leadership has decided to temporarily suspend the protest actions as of today. The trade union explained that its decision reflects yesterday’s changes in the situation regarding its demands, for which it has been protesting since the summer of 2017.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.