Police Car Crashed on a Pavement in the Metropolitan Quarter "Mladost"
Patrol car crashed with another traffic light on the capital's Jerusalem boulevard, eyewitnesses said.
To avoid a head-on collision, the police car climbed onto the sidewalk and struck the stairs of nearby shops where there were several people. Luckily the passers-by were not hit.
Wounded are a policeman from the patrol and the driver of the other car involved in the crash. Up to 5 minutes after the accident, two police cars appeared, the eyewitnesses told The First Medical Aid received the policeman.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing